Friday, June 4

"We make the sun shine in the moonlight. We can make the gray clouds into blue skies, as long as you're with me."

There's something wonderful about summer. It's sleeping in, staying up, the warm weather (okay, not that), flowery dresses, and of course my birthday. I'm loving it. I've been so busy and mom's been out of my hair. It's been so great. Last night I went to see Lady Antebellum and Tim McGraw in concert with Trey, Emily, and Kiara. Ahhh such a blast. We danced and sang in the grass and took crazy pictures. It's funny how you take a moment to just be still amidst the loud and look around and realize how incredibly lucky you are. I was in Trey's arms, laughing with my best friends, and I was so happy. I really can't imagine having better people in my life. Today was no exception. It was my parent's office monthly office meeting and they were announcing new agents and Angela said how proud she was to say her daughter was now an agent. Seeing and hearing my parents talk so highly of me has to be one of the best feelings in the world. I wish to surround myself with this positivity not only right now, but for the rest of the summer. It feels great.

I can't even explain how awesome it is to tell people you're excited and YOU ACTUALLY ARE. Ah, best thing ever. I'm so glad and plus my birthday is in 6 DAYS! Whaaaat, awesome. I'm gonna be 19. I'm working on my 20 before 20 list as we speak and trying to ignore a ton of emails that are flashing at me. Ha, it's not working at all. Most likely, I will be packing up Laura Laptop and heading over to Samantha's for the night and watching Say Yes to the Dress and talking about life. It's my favorite. 

Enjoy your Friday kids and I'll be back tomorrow because it's wonderful Saturday. 

P.S. I love that I know who looks at this, because I now know my stalker is actually my best friend. Dear Sam, I love you. <3

No comments: