Sunday, June 6

“So I won’t hesitate no more. It cannot wait, I’m sure, there’s no need to complicate. Our time is short, this is our fate: I’m yours!”

I think I will post twice today. Every once in awhile it's nice to share your feelings about people, especially when they don't know who it is. That's the best! :)

1. I wish you saw how much you're tearing us apart. I don't know what happened to a person I called my best friend. I don't wanna be a temporary convenience friend. It's not fun and none of us deserve it. I stand up for you always even when you do the same thing to me. Try thinking of us for a change.

2. I frequently worry that you don't like me, that you've never accepted me. It's so hard because I want your approval so badly. I have only good intentions. I promise I'll take care of him. I love him too.

3. Spending more time with you has been the best thing ever for me, for us. You're the most fabulous person I know. I love that we're so alike and you just get me and you never judge me. I don't know where I'd be without your texts that say "I just want you to know you're my best friend in the whole world." You can always make my day and I promise I'll make next year rock.

4. The day you called me fat was the day I lost a lot of respect for you and our relationship changed forever. I'll always be bitter as much as I don't want to.

5. People don't understand why I do not like you, when to me it's so obvious and it should be so obvious. Being someone's friend does not require constant texting and talking bad about me to him. I've been through this before, so has he. I know he hates when I talk to other guys I'm just friends with, well I feel the same about you. I wish you'd give it up. I know your real intentions even when everyone else is fooled.

6. Thank you for coming home. I don't know what I would do without those Friday nights with you. I love how great we get along and just understand each other.  Sorry for getting you addicted to looking/planning tattoos. I hope you realize how much you belong here, even if this group is falling apart. You belong as my best friend for sure. Always.

7. We just stopped talking. I don't understand. If you don't want to be friends with me, that's your choice I guess.

8. I don't know where to start or where this would end if I spoke my true feelings. I'm just over it.

9. You've really grown on me as a person. I was worried you were gonna hurt my best friend, but you make her so happy. You can have cupcakes any time you want for that.

10. I'm secretly so glad you failed english, because you're back here with me. I'm so glad you got along with my other best friend. It makes me so happy because you both are pretty much stuck with me for life.

11. Please go on vacation without us more. I love being able to stay out late and come home to Dad's. Plus, I like not having a dose of douche everyday. It sort of rocks.

12. MARRY ME ALREADY. Seriously. I'm so impatient. Just kidding, not about being impatient. I love reiterating to you how certain I am that you're my other half. You are my constant source of laughter and happiness. If you ever doubt our love look down at your chest, there's an ampersand there and your heart is below it. I'm represented in both places for life. I always told myself that my soulmate would have to love country as much as I do. You're the only guy I've ever dated who does and understands how the music is so wonderful and describes everything you've ever felt. One day, we'll be blasting Tim McGraw from our kitchen that has big white windows facing out to our green green grass and you'll come up behind me while I'm at the stove cooking dinner for us and you'll squeeze me and kiss my cheek. I know we're us forever. I love you. "Just to see you smile, I'd do anything that you wanted me to."
"where the green grass grows"

No comments: