Sunday, June 20

"So fathers, be good to your daughters; Daughters will love like you do"

Just a quickie post, I am so very blessed with a wonderful dad. He sees my potential enough to believe in my success to pay for real estate school and college. He listens and trusts and loves unconditionally. I am so glad I am like him because he is a wonderfully giving and gracious person, something I hope to be every day of my life. I love you daddy. Thank you for treating me like the princess you always thought I was. I loved being your daddy's girl.




Happy Father's Day and to Trey, one day you will make the most wonderful dad. You are funny and you listen and your arms are loving and always open and you'll be there for them. That's all you'll need to make a great dad to our kids someday. I love you.

always, elle

No comments: