Wednesday, June 23

"Shouldn't be so complicated, just hold me and then just hold me again. Can you help me I'm bent? I'm so scared that I'll never get put back together."

Tomorrow begins my first day full time as a receptionist this summer. Yikes. Meghan is going on vacation till next Friday and it's probably going to be the most stressful week to date. But hey, I get an hour lunch everyday? Yeah, I regret agreeing to this over a month ago. I always agree to this stuff way before I consciously think about it especially if it's far away. Oh well, it's more money and I'm going broke quick.

Yesterday I was spontaneous. Yes, me. I was spontaneous, it's a huge shocker ha. I had some time to kill before working at the Walmart, so I popped by a salon close by for a walk in bang trim. My side bangs are severely over grown and bugging the crap out of me. I ended up asking for straight across bangs. They are usually something I regret, but I was a dying for a change in my life, if only in my bangs, I'd take it. I absolutely love them. She did them so perfect and I've always seen a positive reaction even though I'm so not used to them.

Off subject, I totally keep wanting to bust into song via typing in this blog depending upon what song I'm listening to at the moment. It's wonderful. Well that's it. Just me dragging my feet through this muck. I'm a lot grateful for my family. They're fantastic people, if I have to be stuck with anyone, I'm glad I'm stuck with them. :)

Oh yes and my hairrrrrr. :)

always, elle

No comments: