Thursday, June 24

"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another.”

Day 1 Full time wasn't a lot of fun, but it did reveal something. I will never do a desk job for the rest of my life. It is not the career for me. I love being hands on and crafty. I'd much rather spend my time decorating and planning the space I'm working in, then actually sitting and working. 

Tomorrow I know will be spent at work squeezing in extra cutesy gift making for Sam. I'm going way over the top, but it's so hard to rein myself in especially for my best friend.  In one week, I'll be in line for midnight Eclipse. I know, I probably went down like 500 points in your book, but I swear I'm not a Twi-hard or a Team Edward. I loved the books, strongly disliked the movies, but somehow I see every one. This time, I'm sacrificing myself for my best friend, K, who always goes at midnight when she's at home in San Diego, but she's still here for summer school. I'm a teeny bit excited. I enjoy Tay Laut with his shirt off, I'm not gonna lie. 

I'm probably gonna go start a new book tonight. I'm a little bored, but not overly tired, so it's perfect. Goodnight kids, ps. I hope you love the new layout. I had fun making it. 

Change is coming. 

No comments: