Friday, June 25

"Nobody cares if you can’t dance well. Just get up and dance."

Happy Birthday to Sam and my brother, but mostly Sam. I wanted to blog about her today in honor of her birthday. YAYAYA. Sam is one of my best friends. I only met her really on Black Friday in  November, when she was home from NAU for Thanksgiving. We quickly became fast friends. We were the only girls in a group full of crazy weird boys. We started casually facebook chatting. That lead to texting and extensive facebook chatting. We talked about everything, about life, about people, about our dreams, about our likes, our dislikes. We realized how similar we were and we just clicked. The rest of winter break was spent hanging out and talking. We really got close once she went back to Flag and I stayed here, although we were living the same life both places. We spread ourselves too thin, then got tired of it, and just become slackers, the best slackers mind you. (We're good at it.) She's been my cheerleader ever since. She gives me the strength to push on and find what I really want to do with my life. Without her, this semester would've been even crappier than it was. I'm excited for her to be home for good for awhile. Sam, you're this wonderful person and without you, my Friday nights would suck, and so would my life. I love you.

No comments: