Sunday, June 13

"If you wanted the moon I would try to make a start, But I, would rather you let me give my heart."

Dear Week, Please be over. This birthday was probably the worst I've ever had, or at least way up there on the list of the worst. I'm so sick and tired of the drama. I'm sick of the over reacting, the not thinking, the lack of consideration for anyone's feelings. All of it. Emily moving in has to be the best thing that's happened in months. Her and I have practically spent every waking hour together, even some very tired waking hours for the past week. We have a special relationship that can't be defined by words or quotes or youtube videos. It's remarkable. She's kept me sane the past few days, reminding me that's it all childish bs and that it's not worth it.

And it's not. I let it all ruin my birthday. I cried and cried when I should have been celebrating. People can say what they want about me: call me a bitch, say I'm selfish, whatever, I've heard it all. I just want this to be done. If you want to be in my life, prove it with actions. I'm sick of the I'm sorry's. They mean nothing to me anymore. It's like a broken record. If you're going to be immature, don't drag me into it. How old are we? Um, almost 20, yeah you act like you're 13 in junior high. It's unnecessary. If not for this blog, Sam, Trey, and for Em, I'd probably lose my mind, honestly. This shit is enough to put me over the edge. I'm glad she defends me and sticks by my side through everything and ya know watching me shop for 6 hours straight. :)

Today is my birthday party. I'm excited, hopefully it will be less all the drama this week because I need a day that I'm not stressed out of my mind. On a brighter note, I got my hair highlighted finally. I mean it only meant sitting for 3 hours wondering if my hair would still be orange at the end, yes I said orange.

Have a good Sunday kids and I'm sorry I'm about the ranting. I'm trying to stop.

always, elle

No comments: