Wednesday, June 30

"Happiness is only real when shared."

Yeah, that last post was too depressing for me because my life is still really good right now. It's summer and I'm having fun. I went to midnight Eclipse last night. It was amazing and I was surprised because I disliked the first two movies despite my love of the books. Kiara and I had a blast. I'm gonna miss her when she leaves this weekend for a month to go home. I've also gotten some much needed family bonding time. I love them, they're some of the coolest people ever. Fourth of July is this weekend, it's my fave. I'm excited because it's also my Pop's 70th birthday, so we're having a surprise dinner with him and I just love being with my whole family at once, literally it makes my life.

I'm basically just lounging tonight, watching moms obssessed with little girls in pageants on Toddlers and Tiaras on TLC, listening to the Eclipse soundtrack (which is honestly amazing), and reading a few new book purchases on Charlotte, my Nook. Let me leave you with some love from the past week in pictures.



always, elle

No comments: