Saturday, July 3

Goodbye, love.

Dear Readers,
It is time to say farewell to always, elle. This blog has seen more than it's fair share of drama and hurt, but also happiness too. I've reached a point where this blog has become a melodramatic bitching fest. It's no longer helping me grow as a person and I believe that's the place I've always wanted it to be. I've seen a lot and wrote a lot and shared a lot with this place, it's another home to me because I've always felt I could share almost anything. I may be leaving always, elle, but I am not leaving the blogging world. I find blogging too therapeutic and comforting to ever leave. A new blog is currently in the works, it's a work in progress, so follow me on twitter to get the latest updates: http://www.twitter.com/daniellefaz.  I will not be posting the link here, mostly because it will only fuel my next blog to start down the same path that this one ended on. I'm very excited for a new place to call my own.

Thank you all for reading. I've always been so ecstatic to see all these people strangers and friends reading what I had to say. It's absolutely incredible.

Always, Elle

1 comment:

chelsea rebecca said...

aw and just when i found your wonderful blog! well i hope all is well! and i hope you know that you are stinking cute! i love your pink headband!!!!