Saturday, May 8

"When i look at you, i see forgiveness, I see the truth. You love me for who i am like the stars hold the moon, Right where they belong And i know i’m not alone."

SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY! You know what that means! :) Serendipitous Saturdays as promised always. :) Today's serendipity promises to be full of excitement, or at least I think so.



1. Angry Birds - This is a really ridiculous game I downloaded for my iTouch about a week ago. I got the Lite version because it was free, but it was REALLY hard, so I opted for the full version just because. I became quickly addicted to launching pissed off birds into different objects to kill green piggies. There's different materials in the way and you just get to knock them down and strategize where to aim these birds with all different talents like splitting up or going faster or being bombs. It's amazing. I'm currently on Stage 3, Level 2. I HIGHLY recommend it especially if you're easily amused.

(Jacqueline, Teresa, Carolina, and Dina, Danielle not pictured because I hate her)
2. Real Housewives of New Jersey (RHONJ) - I really am not too fond of New Jersey as a whole, but I love this show and I've been so counting down the months till it came back after the dramatic table flipping first season finale. Dina, Teresa, Jacqueline, Caroline, and Danielle have officially taken over my Monday nights again. They're all really obnoxious and loud and pretty ridiculous to say the least, but they're so much fun to watch. You really have to watch it to truly understand how dramatic it is because no words can explain how enticing it really is.

3. Trips to Target for no Apparent Reason - I enjoyed random trips to place just because. Yesterday, Sam, Trey, and I just went to Target and wandered around for probably over a half an hour looking at random stuff. We talked about old childhood boardgames, picked up the most ridiculous granny panties, put the biggest bras up against ourselves, tried on sunglasses, and bought random stuff from the dollar section. I got into my car this morning and saw a bag of Milano cookies and Oreos (TREY!), a hot pink garter, four butterfly nets (Spongebob Jellyfishing imitations), and a lint roller. It gave me a good laugh.

4. Passing my First Round of Real Estate Tests!!!! - Best thing ever. I was a bundle of nerves yesterday morning at work after finishing up my real estate last classes on Thursday. I wanted to schedule my test ASAP after that nine hour review session, so 1:00 Friday it was. I felt so nauseous and anxious, way more than I ever did for my SAT or ACT (go figure). I went in with four pencils (they suggested one and an eraser), my new nifty calculator, water, drivers license, and my keys. It's a two part test - 80 Questions on National and 60 on State. I took National first and passed, then my State. I passed my first round and was so excited I could burst, still am. I scheduled my second round of tests at the RELC before the actual Arizona State licensing exam on Monday at 5. Fingers crossed for me kids. :)

5. Summer 2010 - It's here. I'm stoked stoked stoked stoked! I can't even explain the excitement and thirst I've had for months for this day when I was seriously done with all things school related including real estate school. I will be spending my summer working A LOT, but it doesn't even matter because there's no school and Sam's home which is amazing. I've dropped my summer school classes because of real estate training with my parents on Mondays and Wednesdays and working full time at their new office in Walmart. They've guaranteed to me that it will be SO awesome because of all the traffic coming through there. I will be posting a summer goals list sometime soon probs tomorrow if I get around to it.

Have a good weekend everybody and take in the wonderful sunshine, especially you Sam, because I know you're loving the HOT weather down here.