Tuesday, May 25

"Let love be your only debt."

Today was a beautiful beginning, unexpected and so perfect. It was day 1 as a realtor. SO cool and SO exciting. Even the paperwork and faxing and typing and reading, it was so exciting for me. Even though I am failing at my listing presentation tonight, I'm excited for all I'm going to do in this field. It was also the start of something new.

After a long discussion last night it was clear that Trey and I felt the complete same. A year ago, we didn't get our "new" relationship. We got someone to hold on to in times of extreme heartache and a safety in the storm. At the time, last summer, a lot was going on. We agreed that it was a mess. Both of us can't make out our summers, they're such a blur. We lost the new exciting relationship feeling before we even really felt it. It was SO hard to come to that conclusion, but it was so necessary to see it for ourselves. I wanted it. I wanted to feel something beautiful and different again. I suggested something of a list of how to make our relationship new. We collaborated on things we hoped and wanted for us. It's been back and forth from midnight until now. We created a solid list that I feel will change us.

Typically I would share it. I would copy and paste what we created right into this post, but it's for us. For Trey and I to revel in and to enjoy and grow from. I will share one of them, an ingenious rule Trey picked. "I want to kiss you like it's the first time and the last time every time." It seems small and insignificant, but boy it makes a difference. There's something so freeing about passion in its purest form: in a kiss between two lovers. I've never felt so connected with Trey, our bodies intertwined, time stopping, and no concern for anything around us. It changed everything between us, our whole manner was instantly improved. Saying goodbye was even harder, but it was okay because of what we had just shared. This looks like the beginning of a beautiful friendship. ;)

On another note, Glee was amazing and my title quote was inspired by something said at church about running up your debt on love which is in the Bible. (Romans 13:8) What an amazing way to live life. I think I'll do it.

No comments: