Thursday, May 20

“I want to do so many things - and maybe someday a lot of it will be impossible, but right now I don’t see the impossible.”

There's something so calming about shopping. Literally I could do it all day, if I had the money. Yesterday and today I shopped more than I should have honestly. But it made me feel less stressed and worry free. Yesterday I went to Styles for Less. One of my very favorite stores because it's so close to the office, so I can pop by really quick. I love looking through the racks for something perfect and inexpensive. I bought one black floral block dress (LOVE), two solid tanks, a purple bandeau, and a mini striped crop top for when I get more fit during the summer.




Today I went to pick up a real estate test study book guaranteeing a pass on the first try. I wonder if that still applies to the second try...so far the "tips for preparation" are ridiculous. Always take the test when you're in TIP TOP mental and PHYSICAL shape. (okay...) Pick out your clothes the night before. (Hello first day of school.)  Visualize yourself showing homes to a client in two days. (This book is CRAZY.) Yes, I paid $34 dollars for this. I'm hoping at least the practice tests will help. I also bought new Bare Minerals foundation and a dress for Em and James' graduations. But the highlight was just walking around with Alex. He always has a way of calming me down and keeping my mind off lame crap. He lets me just talk and I like that. 

I'm keeping a positive attitude. I signed up for both tests to happen on Monday. I will pass them. I may not have a life this weekend, but I'm going to pass these. I sat in a class today at work by who my dad calls the real estate queen of Arizona about foreclosures and the opportunity realtors have and it really excited me. I think I need to go back to taking this first practice test. I can do this. I can do this. Fingers crossed for me kids. 

No comments: