Wednesday, May 19

"I dreamed a dream in time gone by when hope was high and life worth living. I dreamed that love would never die.

I've been inspired by yesterday's Glee, it was about dreams. I have SO many dreams. SO many more than one post can even hold. I frequently go to a quiet place in my mind and I try to imagine what God has in store for my life. I want so many things, little things and big things alike. I want to be a fashion designer married to a wonderfully kind police offer living somewhere where their fantastic accents can rub off on me in either a cute little apartment or a big ranch. If it's the latter, I want horses, beautiful chocolate brown ones and pygmy goats, and our little brunette kids playing tag in the wildflowers or pushing each other on a tire swing hanging from the big tree in our front yard. I understand I'm the only one that thinks this way. I'm ridiculous, but I love it and it makes me smile big and wide.

I also dream of my wedding, the moment I can kiss Trey for the first time as my husband. I want so much in my life. I dream of success and love. Success isn't having an extravagant amount of money or fame for me, it's sitting at the end of the end day, satisfied with everything and feeling so extremely blessed. I won't settle. Right now, I dream of making it to fashion school with the relationship with my mother in tact. It's far fetched. I've been listening to Artie's version of "Dream a Little Dream of Me," for about twenty minutes on repeat and tears have just been streaming. "Stars shining bright above you...birds singing in the Sycamore trees, dream a little dream of me." I know I'm destined for big things. I think I know that because I completely surround myself with people who think the same, very passionate dreamers, the most encouraging people I've ever been friends with. I love you guys.


So dreams, they're awesome. They give a person something to strive for. Something so wonderful and beautiful and real.

"A dream is something that fills up the emptiness inside, the one thing that you know if it came true, all the hurt would go away."

Btw. sorry my blogs suck so bad lately. ha. I bet you dream that would stop. Yeah, me too.

No comments: