Wednesday, April 28

“You shall above all things be glad and young; For if you’re young, whatever life you wear, it will become you"

Stolen from Sunday Morning Sugar, seriously check her blog out! It's called three things and here's how it goes:
1. Say something nice about something or someone.
2. Link to a cool new website or company that you have found or like.
3. Give a shout out to an inspirational person or blog that you follow.

1. Samantha, my best friend. Our quick history: she was in band with the boys from freshman year, but we had never hung out. I came to find out she was the one who gave Trey and Randy the jumper cables to jump my car on that one occasion everyone has come to know about. She went up to NAU last fall and came down on Black Friday and we hung out all together at Stephen's. She and I didn't really talk even though we were the only girls. When she came back down for Winter Break, we all hung out all the time. Her and I started talking on facebook chat all the time, she took mine and Trey's pictures at Alex's cabin (BTW She's an amazing photographer). She went back to Flag and we continued to get closer and realized how alike we were and how comfortable we had become with each other. She supports me, I support her. It's a win win. We're both artsy slackers for life and next year she'll be going to MCC too. Basically, she's amazing and always is there for me (cliche I know, but so true) and I literally learn something new about her and how we're even MORE alike EVERYDAY.
Okay, so that wasn't a quick history, but yeah. :)
Today I dealt with a lot of crap with my mom and the fashion MCC life issue and she just told me she loved me and would always support me and knows I'll make it in fashion, (just like she's gonna make it in photography) and it just made me feel SO much better and we keep making more awesome plans for the summer and that is just so amazing. Here's some, just in case you care what my Summer '10 will be like.
  • Making forts.
  • Making a group art journal.
  • Taking hot yoga.
  • Going to the gym.
  • Knitting parties.
  • Say Yes to the Dress viewing sessions.
  • Decorating/painting her room.
  • Making fun of the boys. :)
  • Talking about the red haired children we'll have and the cool lives we'll live.
  • Take actual pictures TOGETHER.
  • Basically, just using up all the energy we didn't use on school all spring semester. :)
2.  Unexpected Expectancy etsy shop - http://www.etsy.com/shop/unexpectedexpectancy: it's adorable and affordable end of story. You can guarantee I'll be buying necklaces the second I get paid. I love it and etsy in general. Btw, off subject sort of, but check out my etsy store. There's a link on the left sidebar. I'm starting to make these adorable and classy rope necklaces in a lot of colors and two different styles, so check that out too. :)

3. Sam's blog - http://dontthinkorjudge-justlisten.blogspot.com/ it's only fitting. She just started recently. She talks about me sometimes, so that's really cool. But there's lots of better reasons to read haha. She has a really great outlook on life and she posts a lot of cool tattoo pictures which is AWESOME. Yeah, like me haha. Just trust me, you'll enjoy reading it very much so. :)

No comments: