Friday, April 23

"Take a sad song and make it better."

I guess I don't understand. I don't understand where sticking up for the people you love warrants the trash talking I've heard in the past few days. I'm not perfect. I never claim to be. I know I'm not meant to be friends with everyone. I just I'm honestly broken. I hate being attacked behind a phone or a computer. I've been called a bitch countless times this whole week. But it doesn't even matter. I can't even sleep or lay down. Tears have been streaming all night all because of some low lifes. I just feel horrible. I let him them win, but it's okay because I I let it be known that I care strongly about my boys. I said how I felt. So did they. I just lost this round and I have to take those punches.

This was probably not coherent at all. I hope tomorrow to blog in real clear sentences and thoughts. I can't promise it. It was a long day, two days actually. I just want it to end.

"Everything you've done, everything you've seen, everything you've become, remains. You can never go back, only forward, and if you don't bring the whole of yourself with you, you'll never seen the sun again."

No comments: