Thursday, March 11

things i'm currently obsessed with.

These are the top five things I'm currently obsessed with. If you know me well enough, you know I go in and out of phases of extreme like's often. I immerse myself in random things and then they fade and something new catches my eye. Here are my top five newest obsessions. Enjoy!

1. Wedding Planning: okay this is so ridiculous. I'm 18. I won't get married for another 4 or so years, but I've become consumed in all aspects of wedding planning. Location, music, dresses, bridesmaids, honeymoon, every single LITTLE detail. I adore it. I figure by the time Trey proposes I'll be all set. ;) (No rush though baby.)


2. LOST: I know I'm a little late to jump on the bandwagon that's been years in the making, but ever since I started to go to Alex's house on my way home on Tuesday nights after work. I've been crazy researching the characters and crazy plot lines, so I finally borrowed his first three season DVD's so I've spent every waking moment watching them and LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT.


3. Gerry: He's my giraffe. Trey won him at Dave and Buster's and I love him dearly. He's practically the same height as me and we frequently make the same face. He's fuzzy and lovey and I just adore him. 


4. Leopard High Tops: Okay, so I adore Converse. ADORE. I have like 34637643 pairs in that many colors. Seriously, they're all over my room. They're all low tops. I had a strong distaste of high tops mostly because of this girl I graduated with who wore them and made them look manly and because I would always fight with Casey about lowtops vs. hightops. I saw these at the mall on Tuesday and fell in love with the leopard and the price (10 dollars!). I broke down and bought them and have worn them everyday since. They're awesome. 


5. San Francisco: I've always been partial to cities. I'm a city girl. I'm a sucker for bridges and buildings and streets that cars should never travel down. Recently, I've realized where my heart is. It's in San Francisco. It's so beautiful and artsy and amazing. I just want to be there. Arizona was never where I wanted to be, but after reading so many blogs from San Franciscans and watching the Princess Diaries a ton of times. I just I wanna be there. I've never even visited, but I just know that's where I wanna be. Just living in a walkup with Trey, taking walks down the steep streets, shopping in all the quaint little shops, and just soaking in the Pacific. 

1 comment:

Ella Unread said...

I absolutely love those sneakers! I saw them at Forever21 but I ended up buying the silver ones :P