Wednesday, July 15

“Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open.”

Being awake at 6:30 am is probably the worst form of torture after a midnight movie. I went to the BEST (AND ONLY!) midnight movie I've ever been to, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I actually stayed awake through the whole thing, probably because I had to pee so bad. I saw it with my three favorite boys all of whom provided entertainment sitting in the sweltering 10 pm heat outside some ghetto theatre that didn't have us even line up till like 10:30. I learned many interesting facts that I would never have needed to know, I ate Chipotle, I owned Alex at some word game, and I listened to some squealing 14 year olds watch Camp Rock. The strangest people come out for midnight movies, but I was thoroughly pleased with the conversations I was listening to. One of my favorite hobbies. What a treat that I got twice in one day. Before the movie started and at the hair salon while getting my hair chopped off. I learned everything there was to know about this 50 something lady's wimpy husband Larry who can't hunt worth crap that she talked about like she hated while getting her hair blown out. I laughed silently to myself about the true blessings of marriage that I have to look forward to. :)



So back to Harry Potter. It was so good. I haven't read that book actually, so I can't offer a truly valid opinion, but when it comes to movies it was FANTASTIC, long, but so enticing. I enjoyed the characters so much especially Hermione. She seems so much more realistic in this move, her jealousy and hurt was so real. Trey and I both saw so many qualities she possesses that I also have. It was funny to see myself in that way. I also LOVED Luna. She provided such humor especially with the costume. Oh my word. I laughed really hard. The scattered not supposed to be sexual sexual jokes also made my night. I'm honestly so so glad I went, although I will have to see it again to really soak everything in.



I'm ridiculously excited for the boys to go back to school in less than two weeks, so maybe I'll have a life? Hey, I can dream. I'm looking forward to seeing Michelle and Trey and Dana some more. I'm just waiting.


And I'm including the final picture because I can't remember the last time we added in bed to a fortune. That's what I'm waiting for.

No comments: