Tuesday, July 14

“Love is not a maybe thing; you know when you love someone.”

Today is our two month anniversary. I'm not gonna lie and say oh it's been the best two months of my life and all that crap. It's been the hardest two months of my life. But having Trey was like a safety, a comfort, something real in the midst of lies. He let me scream and cry on the phone for hours. He allowed me to complain about the same problems over and over. He made an impression on my parents. They love him. He's showed me what it means to be a true gentleman. He makes me laugh so hard even when I'm so tense in the car with him. I love when he calls me a hippie, or tells me I'm gonna be driving a van one day (even though I won't) and he just makes me feel so alive. I've never felt so much chemistry with a person. He's always thinking of me first and he can read me so well. I could go on for hours truly, but I won't. I'll save that for the year anniversary. :) I love you Edward John Fitzpatrick III. :) You complete me.


“True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.” - Erich Segal


“So just kiss me, and let my hair messy itself in your fingers. Let me steady myself in the arms of a man who won’t ask me to be what he needs, but lets me exist as I am.” - Jewel



Birthday

4th of july

No comments: