Wednesday, July 15

the office stress relief.

"Yeah. He said that you told him how much you love me. About how you feel when I walk in a room. And about, how you've never doubted for a second that I'm the woman you wanna spend the rest of your life with. I guess he had never felt that with my mom even at their best." - Pam

"When you’re a kid you assume your parents are soul-mates. My kids are gonna be right about that." - Pam

:) Those two remind me of Trey and this one below just makes me laugh.

"I have made a list of people that I would make out with before I would make out with Michael Scott. A turtle, a fridge, anybody from the warehouse, a woodchipper, Kevin, a candle, and Lord Voldemort. Anyway, Happy Birthday Michael." - Kelly


Yum? haha I love the Office. It makes everything all better.

No comments: