Saturday, March 21

top 10!!!!

Top ten happiest things in my life at the moment, yes at 5 am! :)

1) A warm bed to sleep in, or not be able to stay asleep in.
(I've been up since 3 am)
2) Bangs! They're quite easy to just deal with than sidebangs haha.
3) Re-reading books that had such an impact on me two years ago, that mean even more now.
4) The DV parking lot at 3:30. :) :) :)
5) The 5 to 6 page goodnight texts from Nickolas.
6) Nickolas, in general! :)
7) My own makeshift 3 step skin care system that actually works better than anything I've tried haha.
8) Games of MKF with E.L.
9) BEST FRIENDS!! <3
10) Graduation is one day closer every day. Nothing is more exciting than that. (May 30th!!!)

Everytime I watch HSM 3 (High School Musical) I get really teary and mushy. Its so crazy to think when it came out in theaters back in October graduation was like a far away dream. Something that wasn't quite in your reach yet and not even worth obsessing over, but now its like two months away. I cannot wait to be out of high school. I really don't feel like I belong here with this drama and crap and the never ending immaturity discovered in new ways every day. Whether it be a message on facebook telling you 'don't date him because of ...' or 'back then when you were dating we did ..., sorry' or the dirty looks and sending your mommy to fight your battles. I'm done with that, with them.
But I don't think I'll ever be done with the stupid obsession with dances, the countless trips to chipotle filled with laughter, the nights spent crying and talking in the car, breaking so many rules just because we could, sharing secrets only to discover you weren't alone, becoming family with friends. I love all of my best friends. But I've never had someone like Emily who is seriously 5 minutes away and basically is my sister. She's never hesitated to come rescue me from heartbreak or from being alone and hungry. (haha) But next year it clearly won't be that easy. Its been weighing on me so much. I've dealt with not seeing Michelle or Rachel, not to say I like it, but I've become accustomed. When I go days without seeing Emily, its pure torture. Prime example: after not seeing her for a week because of my house arrest, we ran and jump hugged outside Baskin Robbins like freaks. I forsee a lot of those next year. I'm scared of us being apart. I know people do this moving thing all the time, but I've never done it and left behind a sister.