Tuesday, June 1

“For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you gain, you lose something else.”

Thank goodness for relaxing weekends. Seriously. A three day weekend was just what the doctor ordered. I loved getting away if even for a couple days. The Villas were beautiful as expected and the bed was SO comfy. Sunday was spent poolside with my family and Trey, then we went out to dinner to celebrate my real estate license. Yesterday I slept in before we went to Einstein's then shopping at H&M aka my new favorite store. It's relatively inexpensive there, so it's so hard to go crazy and overspend and I did. It was worth it. I soaked up the sunshine with Kiara and Trey until the late afternoon. Kiara, the family, and I got dinner and headed back to Chandler. I'd say it was successful Memorial day weekend, even though the second I got home it felt like I started dealing with drama all over again.

One thing that will continue to baffle me is why it affects people when Trey and I tell each other we love you on facebook. I don't really understand why it's necessary to call me names and throw around a lot of fuck's and fucking's on my status when I'm not specifically TALKING TO YOU. Do you think you're really mature? Because you're not. You just look crazy, actually you are crazy. I am also flabbergasted that when I offer to be there for you and invite you to hang out with me and my friends when you're going through a hard time in your relationship, that you now totally flip out and start calling me about being annoying because Trey and I say I love you too much. Yeah, please tell me where that makes sense. You talk about people like Greg and Niko who hide behind computers to yell at people on Facebook, but you do the same thing, so that's really cool. I'm done dealing with people who make no difference in my relationship with Trey or my life in general. I have enough drama in my own little circle of friends anyway.

I wish I knew why every time any of us hang out or try to hang out, someone gets pissed off. This never happened all year and now everyday someone is frustrated at someone else. Myself included. Playing Volleyball was no exception last night. Most of us don't like volleyball, but we went anyway. It's not even necessary to go into detail because what happened doesn't even matter. I'm just over it. I'm over the let me be cool and talk crap to you because I can. That's not gonna fly anymore. It's easy to see the progression of the summer because I will not be spending every free moment of my life smoking hookah or playing BP, especially when doing either of those things will end up with me going home early upset. I hope to reading a lot in place of that because I'm over sitting around when I actually have a free moment to breath during a crazy busy week.

And in conjunction with a very appropriate quote: I gained relaxation, but lost my patience.

No comments: