Saturday, April 17

"Everyday I see your smile, I can’t help but get shy like the first time I ever saw it."

First off, I gots me a new header. Love it! My brother, Alex, made it for me. Favorite colors and a black chandelier! So perfect. I'm also initiating a new fun weekly blog thing that ensures me blogging AT LEAST once a week and I love it. It's called "Seredipitous Saturdays." Serendipitous is a form of the word serendipity which means to happen upon pleasant things by accident or unexpectedly. Every Saturday I'll post a few things I've come across this week accidently that I absolutely LOVE, and trust me it happens every week.

(weheartit.com)
1. Madonna - I happened upon Madonna last night while listening to the new Glee Madonna songs. Of course, I've heard her music before, all the songs sound familiar, but I've never really listened. I downloaded a bunch of her "greatest hits" and have fallen in love. She was inspiration to sketch last night. Her 80's looks full of girly lace and rocker necklaces with her gloves are so perfect.


2. Omega-3 Supplements - I've always heard about the benefits of Omega-3's, but it was never something I was interested in attaining because that required eating fish and I hate fish. So I looked into natural face clearing methods because I'm literally fresh out of ideas, Omega 3 was listed. I bought some supplements and I've been taking them once a day for about a week and I've noticed a drastic change in my mood. I just feel better and that rocks!


(weheartit.com)
3. Art Journals - I'm a craft blog addict. I love looking for little fun projects and DIY fashion tips, so I bookmark a lot of them. (Ask me if you're ever bored haha!) But I found these things called "Art Journals." They're like literal journals used to do everything including journaling, sketching, doodling, painting, photography, anything really. They're absolutely adorable. So Sam and I talked about making a summer group art journal and I plan on eventually starting my own which is gonna be so fun.


4. Big Pelham Glasses - There is something so endearing about these. I've seen them around and at first they looked so old lady, but after seeing them popping up in magazines I wanted to try them on and found them at Styles for Less while getting new sunglasses. I love them. I've worn them probs everyday since. They're so nerdy, but adorable at the same time even if the boys laugh at me for wearing them, I think they rock.

No comments: