Saturday, March 6

"I never wished for someone to stay because I said so...

Lately, I've been really sensitive. I freak out at the smallest things, which isn't uncommon occasionally, but it's now all the time. The one thing that's really been getting to me is teasing. Yes, I know it sounds so ridiculous because teasing is done in a playful manner with no intent to harm. But you would never have an intent to hurt me, so I know it's different. It's criticism and little insights into how you're really feeling. I know you can see all my emotions in my eyes, but this has always been a two way street. I can read you like a book. I know when you "joke around" with me and I also know when you're so serious. Lately, all I've seen is seriousness in the comments and remarks that you claim are silly and kidding, after the fact. I don't know what I've done that was ever wrong. I've only wanted the best for you because I care about you, but lately I'm just some bug in your life just like your mom and your boss. It makes me so frustrated and at the end of the day when I recount the things you said "in jest" I cry. I don't know what I can do. I guess I can let you live your life and whatever. I won't say anything or make any suggestions because clearly it's the equivalent to your mother's lectures and screaming. My heart just hurts. It hurts so bad because all I've ever been guilty of is caring about you, too much, maybe. You can spoil me and give me whatever I want, but in the end your words and actions of pure love are the only things that matter. Right now, I don't see the words in person, only in the apologies after you ask me what's wrong and I tell you, but that's over text. You said it yourself, texts don't count. Prove me wrong please because I can't feel like this anymore. It's ripping my heart out.

...I just wanted someone who will stay even when I am pushing him away."

No comments: