Tuesday, February 23

“I like people too much or not at all. I’ve got to go down deep, to fall into people, to really know them.”


So, I feel like wasting my life on blogger tonight by telling all of you, you three readers, what's in my purse. I doubt you care, but I care, so here's a peek into an unknown world that not many get the opportunity to see. I decided not to number items because it's pretty obvious what's there and what's not. There's first and foremost, the bag. It's a relatively new addition to my extensive collection of unnecessary, but adorable bags ($16, Old Navy)! I love it though because it's flowery, very spring-ish, and HUGE. There's also some tissues, hand sanitizer, a ponytail, my favorite pen, a pencil, and a sharpie for drawing fake tats while I'm bored in class or at work. Clark also lives in the dark abyss that is my purse. If you don't know Clark, you should. He's famous on my facebook, check out his fan page. There's also some makeup: my Mac pressed powder, my kabuki brush, two mascaras that I'm ADDICTED to, my Almay foundation that goes on white then changes to my skin tone (SO COOL!) and of course my eyelash curler. There's my Coach wristlet and my old iPod mini and my Flip and my lame camera. My massive keychain is also there too, newest addition to my keychain is my four leaf clover (reppin' my Irish boy) and my amazing $2 mustard yellow sunnies, my absolute new favorite item. I don't really know how accurate of a depiction this is of me as a person. It shows I have way too much time on my hands haha. K, so back to my Sped project. :)

No comments: