Tuesday, December 15

"Even now, all possible feelings do not yet exist, there are still those that lie beyond our capacity and our imagination."


10 things you want for Christmas:
  1. The Hangover DVD.
  2. MY NEW CAR!!!!
  3. Red Low-top Converse.
  4. GPhiB Lettered Sweatshirt.
  5. Gas Giftcard.
  6. Juicy Couture Leopard Purse.
  7. Cell Phone Hard Case.
  8. GPhiB Lettered Tote.
  9. Long Hair.
  10. Trey to come to Colorado with my family.
9 musicians/bands you love:
  1. The Beatles.
  2. Taylor Swift.
  3. Jo Bros!
  4. Lady Antebellum.
  5. DOES GLEE COUNT?! :)
  6. Michael Buble.
  7. The Beach Boys.
  8. Billy Joel.
  9. Jeff Buckley.
8 things you do everyday:
  1. Say, "Nonsense."
  2. Get on Facebook.
  3. Reblog something on Tumblr.
  4. Play with Cooper.
  5. Drive.
  6. Eat.
  7. Watch TV.
  8. Eat more.
7 things you enjoy:
  1. Getting dressed up.
  2. Rain.
  3. UGGS.
  4. My & sign.
  5. CHIPOTLE & PEI WEI. 
  6. Blasting music in my Car.
  7. Trey. :)
6 things that will always win your heart:
  1. A great smile.
  2. Someone who can make me laugh.
  3. Accepts me for who I am.
  4. Understands me even in my lowest moments.
  5. Country boys ;)
  6. Trey Fitzpatrick.
5 favorites:
  1. Movie: Breakfast at Tiffany's, The Princess and the Frog, The Hangover, & The Notebook.
  2. Song: "You Belong with Me." - Taylor Swift.
  3. Book: The Perks of Being a Wallflower - Stephen Chbosky
  4. Food: Chicken Nuggets/Strips with Fries. :)
  5. Season: SUMMER, but I also love winter.
4 smells you enjoy:
  1. Vanilla.
  2. Trey's old cologne. It made me weak in the knees.
  3. Yummy Shampoo.
  4. CHRISTMAS! (Pine, Gingerbread, Cinnamon etc)
3 places you want to go:
  1. Italy. :))))
  2. New Orleans for Mardi Gras. (Thank you Princess & the Frog)
  3. Great Britain.
2 Favorite Holidays
  1. Christmas!!
  2. 4th of July.
1 person you’d marry on the spot:
  1. :) We all know.

No comments: