Wednesday, September 16

"I myself am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions."

“The more connections you and your lover make, not just between your bodies, but between your minds, your hearts, and your souls, the more you will strengthen the fabric of your relationship, and the more real moments you will experience together.”

A culmination of the past four months has caught up to me, to us. EVerything bad that I didn't let affect me then is hitting me hardest now. I'm at a low point and I'm trying to crawl out, but can't seem to do so without slipping. Our lack of communication has been an elephant in the room, constantly on my mind, but I didn't know how to approach it. Today I snapped I yelled at you, was short with you, and everything I said was dripping with sarcasm and bitch. It plagued me afterwards. How could I be like to you? I flipped like your mom would and it scared me. I felt like we were slipping, losing our spark, I never wanted that. We talked finally after school and although we weren't clicking, we were on the same page about what we wished we had again, just us.

I want our hard moments to make us stronger, not weaker. I want them to build us up and allow us to rely more on each other than bottling it up till point of explosion. I want you, I want this, I want us again. Let's start over, kiss and make up, and be optimistic, but realistic. The hard times will come, but through them I will have you and that's all I can ever ask for. I love you.



No comments: