Saturday, June 27

sleeplessness

It's funny because you would think I wouldn't be sleeping because of Cooper barking or moving around in his kennel. He's been so great. There is just so much in my mind keeping me up.

I don't know what to do or say to you. Seeing you like this is torture and I know it is thousands of times worse for you. I feel like you don't need me and you just want to push me away. I feel like I have nobody to talk to or tell things to because nobody quite understands. But if I do tell you about my problems I feel so selfish because what you're going through is so much worse. I guess all I can do is pray and hope and be strong for both of us and send the occasional Hangover quote. I love you so much, please never forget that because it won't ever ever ever change.

You've been such an angel to me. You've held me and let me cry and looked deeply into my eyes to see how I really feel. You won't ever let go and I'm so blessed for that. Sometimes you just sit with me in silence and as cliche as it is, you're speaking right to my heart. There's nothing better than just your hand in mine or your arms holding me tight, knowing you're not going anywhere. I can't say it enough, but I love you honey.

I feel like sometimes I can say everything I want through this blog. I know people read it, so I know people see what I really feel. I'm just going to try and relax for tonight.

I'll be seeing you
In all the old familiar places
That this heart of mine embraces
All day through.

In that small cafe;
The park across the way;
The children's carousel;
The chestnut trees;
The wishin' well.

I'll be seeing you
In every lovely summer's day;
In every thing that's light and gay.
I'll always think of you that way.

I'll find you
In the morning sun
And when the night is new.
I'll be looking at the moon,
But I'll be seeing you.

I'll be seeing you
In every lovely summer's day;
In every thing that's light and gay.
I'll always think of you that way.

I'll find you
In the morning sun
And when the night is new.
I'll be looking at the moon,
But I'll be seeing you.

No comments: