Sunday, June 7

astonishing.

Thank you so much for being such a safety. It hasn't even been a month yet. (June 14th) But I knew you were different. Yeah, I said that innumerable times. They all had their flaws, so do you. But I love you for your flaws and your beauty. They all were not worth it. There were things I couldn't handle making a relationship with. I went through more guys in these past eight months (wow.) than I had before I met Casey. I was looking for a fit, not a creeper, a stalker, an obsessive weirdo, someone who did drugs, someone who didn't feel I was worth paying for once, someone who reminded me of a vampire, someone who couldn't communicate, and someone who didn't care enough. There weren't that many, but the 8 or so had those mixture of those qualities. I know you guys all out there think this is just another temporary BS happiness entry, but I don't believe it is. For once.

These past few days of you being gone have absolutely drove me crazy. I keep feeling like there's something missing and there is: you. I think we're like Ellie and Carl from Up. You're quieter than me. I tend to always have something to say and some big crazy ideas that I want you to embark on with me. I know I've been told I rush into things, and I do. I follow my heart 100% and that usually involves little to know brain activity, but this is truly one of my only healthy relationships ever. You basically get me and I love how comfortable we both are. You say the right thing at the right moment and it always makes me aww like out loud. You're always there when I slip and literally grab me and save me from falling even though I didn't realize you were paying attention. I love the way you call me baby girl and hippie. I knew exactly what I was gonna write in your yearbook, but that doesn't mean you don't leave me speechless 90% of the time with your sweet gestures, words, and love for the crazy person I am. :) Thank you ET. I can't wait to dance to "I'll Be Seeing You" in the street with you tomorrow night.

I've come to realize that I don't only blog for me, but I have this neverending hope to make everyone happy even if I can't be happy myself. I just want the best for the people I love, even the readers of this blog. I want them to find hope and realize they can move on and be happy like it IS possible. Just wait it out kids, you'll find your own Trey. I promise promise.

"When you love somebody, your eyelashes go up and down and little stars come out of you." - Karen (age 7)
It's true. :)

6 comments:

Mama B said...

Awww, I am glad that you have found someone that makes you feel all those things that a girl should feel. Don't worry so much about making everyone else around you happy, help make yourself happy. That's important too, your happiness. Love you my little girl cub!

Hunter McGregor said...

Awww, there goes me in my Yellow Shama Tie-Dye :'(

Elle said...

Love you Mama Bear. :)

Elle said...

Yes Hunter I was actually gonna comment that you were in the picture.

Em, duh. said...

awh best friend loves trey trey :)

Trey Fitzpatrick said...

awww Trey loves Danielle and best friend :)