Thursday, May 21

escape.

I don't think I'll ever be able to escape your harsh words and strong opinions. Sure, I respect your opinions because they're yours and you have a right to voice them. But when you cross the line basically calling me incompetent and stupid, I can't do it anymore. I have no tolerance for how you talk to people with a sense of entitlement, like you have the absolute right to criticize a person. I'm not the brightest crayon in the box, but neither are you. None of us are perfect. I know you call yourself a snob and you're okay with it, but I'm not. I'm not okay with the way you speak to me anymore. It's not fair. It's my life, you're not a part of it anymore. Maybe my decisions are stupid to you, but it's my path to happiness not mine with strong guidance from you. Go ahead write angry songs about me, about the guys I'm with, about the stupid things I do, the lame poetry I write, it will not phase me anymore. You do not phase me anymore. I don't need a friendship with someone who is out to crush everyone who thinks or speaks or acts against them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good for you...

Anonymous said...

:) i love you

Rachel Dawson said...

text me?