Friday, November 7

Can't finish a post-syndrome.

It's horrible. I just can't find the right words. I keep thinking I'm going to sound like a freaking idiot and not make sense. But I finally found a quote from my favorite quote xanga site that sums up EVERYTHING I've been feeling and I'm going to let the words flow whether they make sense or not:


Have you ever thought that if one thing hadn’t happened,
a whole set of things never would’ve either? Like dominoes;
a single event kicked off an unstoppable series of changes
that gained momentum and spun out of control, and nothing
was ever the same again. Don’t ever doubt that a mere second
can change your life forever.


These past two weeks have been just that, one moment changing the course of my life. One minute everything was all good, then the next my whole life was spiraling chaotically out my hands and straight into God's. I've finally let him have all of it that I was trying to keep in control. I'm a completely different person than I was just two weeks ago. He is allowing this to happen for a purpose. I'm just praying that everything is going to be alright. I know it will eventually. I'm just going to try to not fall to pieces. :(


Bring me back to those days.

1 comment:

Social Disaster said...

I have days like this too... I see you took a Natashia Beddingfeild (I think that is her last name) approch and wrote about the things you couldn't put into words. Impressive.