Sunday, October 19

forever and for always

I knew I was right. I love when my gut feelings are right about people. Even if they're "bad" gut feelings. I knew everything about how you felt for him. Or at least I thought I did. There was more. He told me not to spoil your fantasies, so I won't. I'm done being the bitch because I know that Casey Wayne Reed loves me forever and for always. End of story. Last night proved it. His arms are the only arms I want to hold me. His eyes are the only ones I want to gaze into. His face is the only one I want hold in my hands. His lips are the only ones I want kissing me all over. Casey Reed, you are amazing. :) I love you and I am so glad you love me.

'Cause I'm keeping you
forever and for always
We will be together all of our day
Wanna wake up every
morning to your sweet face--always

Mmmm, baby
In your heart--I can still hear
a beat for every time you kiss me
And when we're apart,
I know how much you miss me
I can feel your love for me in your heart










"I love you. You fit in my arms perfectly. The times we spend with each other are spent in fits of laughter and love. Most of the time, we're either making fun of random people or just making fun of each other. None of it is meant seriously--but we have the kind of relationship where we trust each other in everything. I love you. I love everything. I love us." - Casey :)

No comments: