Sunday, November 22

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it."

Almost two months later, if you cared, wouldn't you message me to see how I am, not my boyfriend?!
I'm done trusting everyone. DONE. I'm sick of the tears.

"When you have to leave someone you love, someone who makes you feel so entirely and extra complete, it’s as if all the emotional and metaphysical connection becomes all too visceral and you suddenly have to pull yourselves apart from where you were linked, gut to gut. You bleed into your own hands and know that it’s temporary, that the connection that grew from afar will grow in place again before the next time you see each other but it’s hard to think of anything besides the distance for the moment."

No comments: