Sunday, July 5

used to be.

I have no idea why I blog anymore. My life is nothing special. I used to do this for me, but now I don't seem to need to. It's depressing and exciting in a way. Everything is good. How odd. :) Except I guess, Trey and I suffering through something. Going through this he feels like he is required to be strong for me which of course is so super amazing of him, but surely not expected because I love him no matter what. We're going to get through this together as hard as this is for both of us. We were so scared, but so happy and excited. But now we're just sad. This is all for the best. Everything happens for a reason and one day God will reveal his reasons. I guess it was extra depressing reading, "My Sister's Keeper," just prior. It was an amazing book, but definitely the wrong time to do so or maybe it was the perfect time. I love how books just speak to you in different ways every time you read them. Like even if you just reread a paragraph you pick up on nuances that you missed and it somehow applies to you in a new way hence the folded over pages in every single book I own. I just started, "The Time Traveler's Wife," and I'm quite excited about that. I'm just quite excited about everything, moving on and loving more. :)

No comments: