Friday, July 17

“To grow mature is to separate more distinctly, to connect more closely.”

While I worked out today (burned 250 calories!!) I was listening to my ipod on shuffle. I realized how many songs actually remind me of someone else, like almost every single one. It inspired to me to write this blog using the distinct songs that remind me of people.

Time of Your Life (Green Day) - Girl. Sophomore year. First love. Old soul.
Fearless (Taylor Swift) - Boy. Hope. Something new. November.
Hollaback Girl (Gwen Stefani)- Girl. Fun loving. Memories. 8th grade.
Open Arms (Journey) - Boy. Beautiful person. Unique. April.
Angel (Sarah Mclachlann) - Girl. Best friend. Relay. Pain. Strength.
In My Life (The Beatles) - Boy. First. Change. Lost.
Dead and Gone (T.I.) - Girl. Scotland. Lively. Optimistic. May.
Wait for You (Elliot Yamin) - Boy. Loser. Liar. Gone. Junior year.
Damaged (Danity Kane) - Girl. Sister. Troubled times. Three years. Texts.
I'll Be Seeing You (Frank Sinatra/Billy Holiday) - Boy. True love. Real. Perfect. Forever.

No comments: