Wednesday, May 6

six words on love and heartbreak

I have no idea anymore. Not one clue. I cried myself to sleep last night. Praying it was all a dream. My brain and heart are utterly scrambled. I never got over it, I just got used to it. Why me?

Six Word Memoirs on Love & Heartbreak to follow, because I don't know what to say.

Wonder-filled, and never a dull torment.
-- Diane Ackerman

Endurance is an expression of love.
-- Lee Woodruff


My heart is my strongest muscle.
-- Shanna Katz

Her beautiful eyes ... my guiding light!
-- Bobby Murcer

A kiss can write a secret.
-- Annmarie Howell


Hearts never look both ways first.
-- Tanya Jarrett

Your love paints my life everyday.
-- Danielle Fazio


P.S. Oprah payed for my KFC because I'll never have as much money in my lifetime as she has at this moment and so she can make a show about how over weight we all are. Fantastic.